The health and safety of our passengers, partners and drivers is our top priority as we provide Essential Transportation. Our company has taken a number of precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for our drivers and community as we Repatriate our clients.
1. In addition to vehicles being detailed they are Sanitized, with Oxivir, after every transfer.
2. Guests are asked to handle their own luggage if possible.
3. Hand Sanitize prior to entering vehicle.
3. Guests are REQUIRED to wear a mask in the vehicle at all times.
4. A barrier has been installed between the driver and guests as an addition layer of protection.
5. Guests entering Canada from any international destination are required to isolate for 14 days this means we can not stop at any service centers for a comfort stop or food once we depart the airport. Please ensure to use the facilities before checking in for your driver pick up.
6. We have eliminated the passing of physical items between Driver and Guest. This means no longer using trip sheets or accepting cash gratuities, as a result we are implementing 15% Standard Gratuity to all bookings, unless other Gratuity arrangements have been requested.
We appreciate your understanding and are dedicated to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have become accustomed to.
We wish you the best of health and look forward to serving you again soon